Friday, March 09, 2007

Time and its whims...         (Soliloquies)

Coming down to it, time is like sand, it slides between the fingers as fast as a silk scarf, faster I would say. ¿Where have I heard this before?

Last year July seems a place so far away, but I cannot recollect how it was it went away while I was just moving within business as usual.

Then your eyes get clear, down comes the veil and you are astounded seeing that almost a year had disappeared in the sands of time... I am sandy, today!

Never mind, I'll be back, trying to keep this "worthy" soliloquies, ranting and beliefs alive, even if now it may seem an unnecessary bout but maybe in time somebody, somehow, will find all these scattered thoughts useful.

So, don't despair, sweet soul, I will follow the trail...



© 2007 Soother.

1 comment:

Balqis DBJ said...

So melancholic. I am not going to say much cos I fully understand.